Popular Posts

May 2, 2015

Amature Photo Shoot

So I finished up the necklaces for my girlfriend's wedding. I made a necklace her with matching earrings and 2 necklaces for her bridesmaids. I was excited how they turned out. I have also thought about selling similar necklaces before and mentioned wanting more professional pictures to my mom. I was on pinterest.com and saw a handmade Light Box. Instead my mom surprised me by buying me a light box for Christmas. Here is a video of someone opening up the kit that my mother bought me. 


I've already tried it out but I wanted to share a photo shoot I did outside. The first couple of times I tried it inside and my lighting was pretty limited, so I decided try to use the sun. There were a couple complications try to use the sun. If my head wasn't casting a shadow my camera was. But I think I finally figured out a solution. I'm sure it will be an adventure every time.

My set up outside:


And here are some before and after editing:




So there you have it. Even though I'm not a pro, I don't think they look that bad. My mom bought the kit from Amazon.com and there are a lot of different sizes and type up kits to choose from. If you are looking to have some simple backgrounds instead of the normal house clutter in the background you should check out some options. 

Have a Sweeter Day than Yesterday 



 



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment