|1) Start by stringing the beads directly onto the spool of wire. |
2) Before starting leave a really long tail, I left about 6 inches.
3) Begin your necklace by chaining several times. This will be the back of your necklace.
|4) To add the beads, move the bead up to the, yarn over the wire over your hook, then pull through just like a normal chain stitch. You can add the beads anyway you like. The necklace will be beautifully unique.|
|5) When you are finished with the beads & coming to the end chain several times.|
6) Remember to leave a decent length tail before cutting.
7) Make as many stands as you want. I usually make 3 strands.
|8) Gather all strands at the end and twist.|
9) Braid or twist the strands all the way to the ends.
10) Use your wire tails to add the clasps or length.
- 24 or 22 gauge wire
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Metal crochet hook (plastic will end up getting ruined from wire