Popular Posts

January 18, 2015

What I'm About

Hi! My name is Amanda and this is my blog about stuff I think is sweet and stuff that's on my mind. Some of my favorite things to do is crochet, so you're going to see a lot of that on here. My other hobbies are paper quilling, reading, watching movies, dancing, working out, and glass etching just to name a few.

To give you more of an idea of what to expect on this blog, check out my pinterest boards. Honestly I'm addicted to pinterest.com. I can't help it, I'm on it every chance I get. ravelry.com is another favorite of mine. The only way I can explain it is as a Facebook for people who crochet and knit. 

Another thing about me you should probably know is that I'm easily entertained. Oh and I have a small obsession for the Minions from the movie Despicable Me. 
Paper Quilling
Crochet
Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment